ONLINE VIRTUAL TIMETABLE
During Covid and the period we had to close, we managed to transfer 75% of our clients/members to our online classes and our clients are LOVING it. It’s a very personal experience and we are still instructing and correcting you throughout your session as we only allow 12 per class to ensure quality of teaching. We must have taught you in person before joining us online (if you haven’t been taught by us before we can get you into a few of our introductory Pilates classes in the studio).
At present we are primarily online with our LIVE classes as the majority of our clients prefer it this way during this uncertain time.
How does this work and how WE run?
- They are live so you have an instructor watching and correcting you like a normal class
- The classes last approx 45 mins
- It’s so so simple and easy to download the ap and get started and once you’ve shown interest we will email you all the relevant information
- We only allow 12 in a class
- Nobody else can see you apart from the instructor but at the beginning and the end we can all see each other to have a chat if you want to
- We only allow people in our online classes who we’ve taught before so we are aware of any injuries and know that you have the fundamentals under your belt and if you haven’t been taught by us you can come in for a few of our intro classes in the studio first so you can then have access to these
- It’s so SIMPLE and EASY to do and we send all instructions out with all our guidelines and info
- There’s no contract or direct debit